Geranium Bouquet Beaded tutorial
Beads – is the art of manufacturing all kinds of jewelry from beads. Works from the beads fascinate and beckon to try to do something similar or even better and more interesting. And today, we would like to introduce you to the master-class on making beaded geraniums, which will surely attract your attention. Performing all stages, and referring to the pictures, you will certainly succeed. Good luck!
So, to create a bouquet of geraniums from seed beads, we need the following materials:
1. Beads: for flowers take a few shades of red that will add playfulness to our flower. Namely, 30 g of a transparent burgundy, red matte and 20g 20g red translucent. And, of course, 2d yellow iridescent beads for stamens.
Leaflets for our geraniums from beaded and preferably several colors – light green 55g, 70g mixture of green and dark green matte and translucent, and can take 10 grams of dark purple transparent.
2. Boxes for beads. You can use any vessel suitable for you.
3. As a good sample, you can use the geranium bush, or fit a simple picture or photo. Availability of leaf geraniums.
4. Be sure to copper wire, 0.2 mm thick, for flowers and leaves, as you may have guessed. Leaves and stems for – copper wire thickness of 0.4-0.5 mm. And aluminum is thick – to the central stem.
5. We can not do without wire cutters, pliers, knife office, and a wooden board (to remove insulation from the wire).
6. Acrylic lacquer “Rosewood”, as well as acrylic paint in colors like white, yellow, and green.
7. Tin, preferably from the pineapple, or something approximate shape, and newspaper tubes.
8. Brown or black colored sand or pebbles to create the appearance of the soil.
And now go directly to the master class of beads geranium
1. Take 30cm wire, prepared for the flowers. Her string two purple transparent, 1 opaque red, 2 red translucent, and again a dull red and 2 purple transparent.
2. End of the wire skipping through the first bead strung maroon. We turned eyelet.
3. Stringing the next row of beads in the same manner as mentioned in item 1. (2 purple transparent, 1 opaque red, 2 red translucent, 1 red and 2 purple matte transparent)
4. Once again, miss the end of our wire (as described in Section 2), threaded through the first bead of the second loop. Then again, stringing beads and (p.1), and then skip the end of the wire through the first third bead loops. We perform this operation several times, in the end should have five eyes are transformed into flower.
5. Stamens to take two or three yellow beads, at your discretion, and the bead on one end of the wire. Hold your finger on the right side of the flower (where it will be your future stamen bouquet of beads geranium), passed through a wire inside the middle of the flower and twist the ends of the wire on the wrong side twice.
6. At one end of the wire bead three green beads, and make a loop. We need 4-5 such loops.
7. We got a flower with a thin stalk, which we need to tie wire of 0.5 mm. This leg of paint in a light green color.
Buds for geraniums from beaded
In order for our geraniums from beads did not seem boring and monotonous, we prepare three kinds of buds. Thus, for type-1 buds need a thin wire 10-15cm. It put on two light-green, a dark green, 2 or three red beads. We turn off everything in the loop, the ends of the braids.
For type 2 buds take the wire of the same length (10-15cm) on which to string two light-green, 2 dark green and light green 2. Again, make a loop and twist the two ends of the wire.
But for the third type of geranium buds of beads, we need to wire 20cm. Her string of 5 pieces of dark green and 5 pieces of light green beads interspersed. And twist in the loop. Do these five loops of green beads, and a loop of red (6-7 beads).
We need to make 10-15 pieces of each type of flower buds.
Leaf geraniums from beaded
Making leaf geraniums from beads to take some time, so you better be patient.
1. To start sketch leaf geraniums on paper. Produce petiole, which will need a thin wire of 0.2 mm. It recruit six beads of light green color, and braids in and fasten the ends of the loop. The stalk is ready.
2. In each of the beads of the loops, pass through a thin wire of length 15 cm, and bend in half.
3. Making leaf veins. Immediately noticed that the wires for the petiole, we will not touch. At each of the remaining wires at both ends put on two or three light-green beads, and at the ends of the wires do loops.
4. To fasten petiole long, thin wire, about 1.2 m. Her string of beads about 25-30 light-green, at the end of the wire loop doing. And begin to weave the ring in a circle, clockwise, passing the wire through every vein.
5. Having made a circle and reaching the stem, turn in the opposite direction. On a wire strung around 30cm green and dark green beads, again at the end do loop. And follow in the opposite direction, again twisting the wire to each vein. We perform a series, and then another one again in a clockwise direction. Wire with beads should not cling to the stem, it should be free. Thus, we conclude from the stem, and are hooked on the previous row.
6. Leave her alone. Next, take the wire 0.4-0.5 mm, which is bolted to the petiole. Her string of 30 beads deep purple color, and let the circle, while screwing each vein to the thick wire. Finish line, and fasten the end of a thick wire to a wire stem.
7. At the wire, which we left in the previous paragraph, we put on 50cm green beads of different colors, according to your taste, and then do two sets of clockwise and counterclockwise. Veins that were double, share. Thus, we get 12 veins. For each of them fasten the thread with beads, which allowed for a number. At the end of the series, do not fasten to the petiole, and the previous row. Again, leave the wire.
8. Next we take a new wire 0.4-0.5 mm, fasten it to the petiole. Put on the wire 30 cm light-green beads, and bend the wire with beads, twisting it with the leaf veins, as shown in the figure. At the end, the end of the wire to fasten leaf petiole.
9. Wire, left alone, tighten the last row, and the string on her 30cm light green beads. Let her in a circle, doing the same curves as the thick wire. Fasten in place sagging to the previous row. and in the last row, we will hide the ends of the veins. How do we do it? Stems twist around our wire with beads, and beads have put on two wires. If the vein is too long, the ends simply cut off. Thus, a single sheet ready.
10. The same leaves on the flower awake look boring, so do not be afraid to experiment with colors. Add new colors, rotate them, so it will be even more interesting. For example, it is possible to put two rows of pale purple beads, instead of one. Or a slightly different form. Use your imagination. The bush will need about 11 leaves.
11. In addition to the large leaves, gossip, and even a few small ones. The principle of weaving much easier. Take the wire 0.4-0.5 mm in length 40 cm, and put on her five light green beads and make a ring. We put on 6 more beads and twist in the previous series in the middle of the ring. Then again, put on six beads and clings to the previous row in the petiole.
12. Further to the petiole fasten a thin wire, and it put on 7.6 light-green beads, with a wavy leaf form. This wire tighten the previous series. Further work just your imagination: alternate beads in a different order, create different shapes and sizes.
Inflorescence and flower stalks for geraniums from beaded
1. Back to our stalks. Once they have dried up, forming buds. One inflorescence will consist of approximately 10-35 flowers. We will create about 5 flowers blossom and two buds of the inflorescence (about 15 pieces). Thin wire tying our buds and tight addictive.
2. From under-educated belt, lift the two stem and twist them together. Fold them and cut off, they will help us to create leaves in the inflorescence.
3. In the same way of forming the inflorescence buds.
4. Next we need to firm up the stems. To do this, fasten thick aluminum wire, and connect them in a way that came out three stems. And proceed to the screwing of the leaves.
5. You can put a ready-made sprigs in alleged pot, and figure out how it will look finished bush geraniums beads.
6. Trunks, stems and petioles are covered papier-mache. Once they dry, cover them with white, then green.
7. The roots of the branches fasten to trunks, and also cover a papier-mache, and paint.
Making pots for geraniums from beaded
Well, the hardest thing is over. Now we have a pretty interesting and exciting process of making pots for our geraniums.
1. Take the tin, which was mentioned above, and cover it with a thin layer of papier-mache. And wait until dry.
2. In the middle of the banks impose a thick layer of papier-mache.
3. On the surface of the baking dish pasted a newspaper tube, the ends shoved under the wound, thereby fixing them.
4. Apply the papier-mache on the tube and level, and leave to dry.
5. At the bank we impose another layer of papier-mache. At the bottom of the banks put on a rubber band stationery, under which the newspaper insert the tube in an upright position so that the circle was covered by a third bank.
6. At the top of the banks also put on a clerical gum, pulling her tube. You can also put extra gum, and tighten them firmly. Take a jar and promnite its entire surface with his hands so that papier-mâché has seeped to the surface through ducts. In the middle of the banks put on a rubber band. Speaking of papier-mache scrub, and let dry.
7. When the barrel has dried, remove the gum. Top and bottom, in places to attach hoops, overlay a layer of glue. At these places, glue newspaper tubes, turning them into a ring. One end of the tube, puts in another, pre-lubricated with glue.
8. Next, cover the pot of bright yellow acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
9. Put a layer of acrylic lacquer “Rosewood.” We provide dry. Remain hoops that we paint with acrylic paint color metallic-bronze. The barrel is ready!
Appearance of beads geranium
It remains the last stage, and our geraniums from seed beads will be ready.
1. Dilute with water alabaster, and fill the jar.
2. Immediately insert the stems, and look forward to pour plaster, holding sprigs.
3. Bottom of the barrel paint over with green paint, and put a layer of acrylic lacquer on the nail in the places where it is needed. We are waiting to dry.
4. It remains to apply the sand. To do this, on the surface of the barrel, where there should be a soil cover layer of PVA glue and sprinkle sand.
Bouquet of geranium bead is ready!
Read more: http://podelkin-dom.ru/masterklass/tsveti-is-bisera/51-geran-is-bisera.html